Various organs release different hormones under the governance of the hypothalamus, a walnut-sized gland located within the brain. Hormone levels are high in youth but as we get older the body produces lower levels of hormones which can have serious effects on our functioning. Hormones help repair and regulate our bodily functions. When aging causes a drop in hormone production, it causes a decline in our body’s ability to repair and regulate itself.
In our Teens
- Hormone levels reach its peak
In our Twenties
- Hormone levels begin to decline
- Free radical damage and oxidative stress starts
The Stages of Aging:
In our Thirties
- Hormone levels gradually decline to less than 25%
- Cellular damage starts
In our Forties and beyond
- All critical hormones continue to decline more
- Greying of the hair ensues
- Failing vision
- Weight gain
- Skin pigmentation and age spots increases
- Collagen fiber breakdown, with increasing appearance of fine lines wrinkles and sagging.
- Muscle and skeletal breakdown will resulting in reduce lean mass and weak bones
The hormone replacement therapy is a frequent component of any anti-aging treatment and helps to reset the body’s hormonal clock and then reverse or delay the effects of aging. The theory holds that if our hormones are being produced at youthful levels the cells of our bodies are stimulated to active and we stay young.
Our anti aging programme focuses on bio identical hormone supplementation and optimization, vitamins supplementation, and high-grade nutraceuticals that keeps you healthy and allows you to live a fuller life with the highest quality of life possible even as you progress through the life changes of menopause or andropause, the male equivalent.
It is planned and designed to help you improve and alleviate the following age-related symptoms and help you to regain your quality of life and feel fantastic again.
Add more life to your years and achieve your health goals:
- Lose weight by losing excess abnormal fat
- Maintaining or Gaining lean muscle for ideal body composition
- More vitality, energy and stamina
- Better memory and enhanced mental clarity
- Increase motivation
- Increase sex drive
- Overall confidence and an improved sense of well being
- Restore youthful skin, nails and hair
- Better quality of sleep
- Improved cholesterol
- Better eye sight[/su_list]